Galery Niasari Roedyat Martadiradja At World at Foundation,part 2




Gown (clothing), is the primary needs of a human being. But the development, associated with the rise of new concept from a fashion designer, behaviour of human in using gown become interesting and intrigued, because designer create new style so it will born a new community or society of fashion lover

Artist Fashion Designer have to be creative and also can express it independently

Style that I want to express as an artist fashion designer is throgout a creativity in drawing. There is several aspect that can support a creativity, firstly , by showing concept that domain from a theme, tehnical of expression and style. Secondly, as important as before, when I create a new art work, it’s better that I have to know the development or trend of fashion, but still it’s only an inspiration so my art work have an original character.The character of a fashion drawing design can be seen from it’s line and model figure, texture, and material that become inspiration for real gown aplication. If needed I show the details in fashion drawing. The next step that I choose is to exhibit my art work fashion drawing by solo exhibiton

NIASARI ROEDYAT MARTADIRADJA/Malaria
Artist Fashion Drawing & Abstract

0 komentar: